You are responsible for building and executing executive communications and sales communications strategy for the BeNeLux region. Working with senior business leaders, you will develop a detailed understanding of the EMEA and local business priorities, build effective audience engagement strategies, and execute specific communications projects across a variety of mediums. Your focus will be accelerating our sales transformation process by delivering effective change communications programmes, consistent and compelling executive communications platforms, and an enhanced level of employee engagement. Communications approaches should be innovative in order to build ongoing engagement across all relevant EMEA lines of business, driving collaboration and interaction.
- Work closely with leadership teams to understand business priorities
- Define target audiences, objectives, and messages
- Develop, present and execute an effective communications strategy and programme for both clusters
- Ensure communications strategy is fully aligned with business goals
- Drive initiatives that effectively support all employees in ‘Crossing the Chasm’ – with a focus on a cloud-first approach, breaking down silos and driving collaboration, and championing customer advocacy
- Select effective tools, mediums, and technologies for message delivery
- Act as programme manager for all communications initiatives
- Share best practices with other members of the country and EMEA communications teams
- Use internal or external resources to deliver to the strategy
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of initiatives
- Manage to specific metrics goals and support employee engagement reporting across the business.
You'll be working closely with a colleague based in Brussels, The role will require travel to Brussels once a week.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage the demands of multiple stakeholder groups through effective networking, influencing, and relationship management
- Strategic communications planning
- Audience targeting and segmentation
- Social and multimedia communications approaches
o Video & animation
- Reporting analysis
- Programme and SLA management
- Delivery through internal/external centralised resources
- Discretion when managing sensitive information
- EMEA collaboration and best practice sharing
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment – with a focus on rapid, quality execution
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically & execute tactically as required
Stuur ons zsm je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.