CM, Release & Test Manager
The Mechatronic Equipment department and the Manufacturing Systems & Technologies (MST) department of the organisations' Innovation Services (PInS) have joined resources for the specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic equipment. Some (multidisciplinary) teams are working in Eindhoven and another (software) team is working in Aachen.
For the team in Aachen we are looking for a hands-on CM, release and test manager, work location will be PInS Aachen.
Assignment of the team is development of Systems Control SW for a qualification tool for measurement and verification of high NA optics. Control SW is developed in a distributed and modular setup by several suppliers where Innovation Services (PInS) develops a common framework (Siemens TIA environment) to be used by all suppliers’s control SW and additionally PInS is also developing the overall system’s controller.
The project is utilizing an agile and incremental development approach and in order to manage testing, configuration and release management effectively we are now looking for a person to take on these tasks in the project.
Tasks and skillset
Configuration & release management
• Develop a configuration & release management plan suitable for distributed development
• Manage content, access and procedures for PInS team working towards Siemens TIA multiuser server
• Develop and manage the branching strategy for the team
• Facilitate the establishment of continuous delivery way of working
• Establish effective and efficient procedures for release and configuration management
• Beneficial with PLC knowledge and experiences, preferably Siemens TIA portal
• Develop a test/verification plan including test strategies
• Develop and implement uniform test procedures in the team supporting incremental builds and regression testing. Also including e.g. requirements test matrix
• Work to increase level of automated testing – establish tools for automated testing and hands on perform programming of test scripts to enable automated testing with automatic document generation
• Define and implement procedure and tool(s) for defect management
• PLC knowledge and experiences, preferably Siemens TIA portal
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.
Take notice: Site is Aachen in Germany!