Cluster Program Management Office
Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Extensive experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool.
- Preferably experience in a Agile/SAFe environment.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Takes ownership
- Pro-actively drives for improvement
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide new product development in a dynamic international environment?
In the program Management Office we raise the level of program management within the client. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within te Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management.
In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As Project Management Officer, you are responsible for:
- Acting as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decisions making on all level
- Driving the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, product generation process, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality
- Driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvements project in accordance with the PMO Roadmap
- Pro-actively assisting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management and reporting
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Context of the position
This role is positioned within ASML's Program Management Office.
Stuur ons dan asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
- De locatie van de uit te voeren werkzaamheden kan i.v.m. COVID-19 afwijken