Cloud Security Expert
Oil and Gas
For our international client in The Hague we are looking for a Cloud Security Expert.
Soft Skills and Experience:
- The candidate for Online and Cloud Security Expert is expected to have the following skills and capabilities:
- Experienced professional with knowledge of IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance, or IT auditing
- Past project experience that heavily involved cloud and/or developing cloud security program
- Previously been responsible for, managing or advising on the security of online and cloud-based systems, such as SalesForce, AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google
- In depth understanding of relevant cloud industry standards including CSA Cloud Controls Matrix, BSI Clout Computing Compliance Controls Catalogue and CSA Star Program
- Familiar with international standards ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and COBIT 5 and preferably with the EU NIS Directive
- Preferably has Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Practiced in translating legal and regulatory requirements into easy-to-understand business requirements
- Experienced with planning and coordinating incident simulation and table top exercises affecting online and cloud solutions
- Practiced in explaining industry-accepted online and cloud security terms and practices to non-technical stakeholders
- Can explain differences between web technologies such as online search engines, online market places, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Can advise business stakeholders on business impact factors relevant for assessing those technologies and thus help the business in identifying relevant Digital Service Providers
- Has the technical knowledge, skills and abilities to support project manager in the effective development of a holistic compliance program
- Passionate about security, compliance and emerging technologies
- Is up-to-date on rapidly evolving cloud and online technologies, threats and mitigation strategies
- Can explain the impact of Shared Responsibility Model on responsibility for security controls
- Able to engage and influence wide range of stakeholders.
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.