Change & Communication specialist (Fulltime)
Change & Communication Specialist SHARPER
You are part of the SHARPER Transformation, a major initiative shaping the future of Finance in our client. SHARPER stands for Standardizing, Harmonising, and Performing.
In SHARPER we drive End to End performance in European Finance, in order to deliver a measurable contribution to business outcomes. We foster strong collaboration between Operating Companies. The scope of the change is large: multiple programs (e.g. Purchase to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash etc.) and projects with a different complexity and in different stages of maturity.
SHARPER achieves its ambition in three stages:
- We start with Fixing the Basics in order to stabilise performance, reduce risk and achieve first results.
- Enhance Productivity is about optimising and automating our processes. We catch up on market developments in process and IT optimisation.
- To Enable Business Outcomes, we make optimal use of the data and knowledge that we gain through the harmonisation of our processes and through sharing our experiences. The insights that we gain by combining financial data with other data and applying advanced analytics, enable us to identify patterns and predict upcoming developments. This makes us much more proactive and agile.
The overall transformation is led by a SHARPER Transformation team at our Head Office in Amsterdam, with a local Transformation team based in Krakow.
Are you passionate about managing change in a complex, international environment? Would you like to be part of a major transformation, shaping the future of Finance in our client? Would you enjoy the dynamics of working within a triangle of Operating Companies in Europe, Head Office in Amsterdam and our client Services in Kraków?
As the Change & Communication Specialist you will support the Service & Workflow Management project part of the SHARPER Transformation. This project aims to create a single service management and workflow solution, supporting our client to deliver ‘best in class’ services in the most (cost) efficient way.
- Create the change and communications strategy and plan and continuously update the plan, methodology and OpCo change management tool-kit for the allocated project
- Develop formal communications for the project in line with the prepared C&C plan
- Develop training materials supporting the deployment in line with the prepared C&C plan, coordinate and facilitate training sessions
- Map stakeholders and define an effective stakeholder engagement plan
- Support and coach HGSS and OpCo teams with their local C&C activities
- Monitor the progress of the Transformation from a people and organisation angle and flag challenges in this area to the Project Manager
- Contribute to the design and bring consistency with the SHARPER Transformation Change & Communication approach
3 to 5 years of experience in the Change & Communications area, experience with large scale deployments in international environment is a must (being able to define and develop a standard for multiple OpCos)
- Self-starting and independent worker
- Creative and “out of the box” thinking
- Digital savvy – experience with digital media and platforms
- Exceptional active listening and communication skills – both written and verbal and able to bring the message across to different audiences; fluency in English is a must
- Flexibility to travel is a must (approximately once a month/ every 2 months)
Your working environment
You will report to the SHARPER Change & Communication Manager, and dotted to the Project Manager for the allocated project .Your position is based in Amsterdam.
In SHARPER we strive to be the change we want to see in the organization, which requires a strong collaboration mind-set and learning attitude. Stakeholder management in our triangle is a key success factor.
The transformation includes multiple programmes and projects. Applying high quality standards and consistency in our communications is key to deliver our key messages.