Change and Communication Consultant 2 FTE
The primary responsibility of the Change and Communications (C&C) Specialist is to help the organisation prepare for and adopt new realities brought about by Global programmes and initiatives. These might concern new technologies, business systems, processes and/or organisation structure, roles or culture. The C&C Specialist is part of the CoE Technology team and can be seconded to project(s) or programme(s) within the Technology domain.
Within a programme, the C&C Specialist is creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that:
- maximise buy-in for the change
- manage and mitigate the impact of change plans on employees and organisation
- Minimise resistance to increase the benefit realisation and value creation and maximise employee awareness and adoption.
- Synthesize points into concise, well-structured presentations, both written and verbal.
- Manage methods, channels and distribution lists to enable change communications and engagement, including feedback channels for communication and effectiveness evaluation.
- Assist and support business transformation projects for selected areas of the business.
- This may include multiple projects simultaneously.
The change management strategies and plans align and support the timelines and deliverables of the programme team. The C&C Specialist will collaborate closely with the Project Manager (programme team/leaders in GIS and local OpCos) that is responsible for implementing the change. The C&C Specialist will design and deploy change management tools and strategies such as impact analysis, stakeholder engagement, business readiness, communications and training.
• 5+ years experience in change management or change related areas.
• Experience in complex organisational change
• Familiarity with programme management approaches, tools and phases of the programme lifecycle
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure.
• Critical business expertise and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
• Well-developed organisational sensitivity.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal in English.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Able to work effectively and build trusty relationships at all levels in an organisation.
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• English (verbal as written): Fluent
Start date 05/03/2018
End date 31/12/2018
Travel Willing to travel occasionally