C# Software Developer with computer systems background
- You have a BSc., MSc., PhD or PdEng in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or similar technical domain.
- Software engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications involving: embedded programming or algorithm development or application level programming on various types on layers and technologies.
- Key competencies for this role are C#, Solid principles,, Python and experience with the Atlassian Suite.
- Experience with setting up a network environment, configuration of a Windows/ Linux environment, memory-leak investigation and how to set up error logging in a complex environment are a pre.
- You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that his work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented.
- You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems and you do not fear to present your solutions.
- You are open-minded, you like to discuss about technical challenges and you want to push the boundaries of technology.
- You are an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work.
- You are a role model for your team and they trust your technical as well as interpersonal and coaching skills.
- You take ownership and you support your team, you are the backbone of your group.
- You are client and quality oriented – you do not settle for second best solutions, but you strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
The specificity of all of our teams is that they work in a highly complex, multidisciplinary environment which leaves no room for error in the live environment and for which quality is essential.
You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
You will work with C# on application level programming and also at the computer systems we provide to the YS platform. Computer systems consists configuring and maintenance of an environment that consists of VM’s, an internal machine network and a computing platform that runs on Windows and Linux.
At Yieldstar Production Control we are looking for a Design Engineer to strengthen our team!
Within our client you will provide the software solutions that make our machines complete and unique.
- You are a member of a multi-disciplinary scrumteam focusing on Software Facilities
- You are a high-quality driven engineer, you pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors.
- You want to work in a highly-complex environment where calculations and measurements are done at a nanometer level.
- You want to impact the world with your work and you want your projects to reach millions of people worldwide.
- You want to be respected for your work and you want to have some of the best engineers in the world as your colleagues.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.