Business Line PMO Product Officer
Are you eager to learn new skills? In the Program Management Office we inspire and motivate each other to grow as a professional or leader with a learning agility mindset. You inspire and help building high performing teams; agile and adaptable to both business demands, team and individual needs.
A highly skilled, motivated and objective Program Management Officer, enabling best in class project- and portfolio management to drive its execution into the organisations culture.
As a Product PMO, your responsibilities include:
- Drives the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, stage gate reviews, reporting, metrics, change control and quality
- Drives pro-actively world class project management into the organisations culture to enable successful outcomes for product development
- Pro-actively assists, enables and challenges the Project Leaders, Cluster Managers and Product Development Managers to do their job: by preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Drives, participates, leads & implements cross PMO projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management processes and further strengthen our means and methods according PMO roadmap
- Provides guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management and reporting
- Technical Master's degree or Master's degree in business administration
- Certifications: Prince2, IMPA C, Agile/Scrum master, Agile/Product Owner, Lean Practitioner, Organizational Architecture
- 3-5 years of experience in an international and complex environment as Project manager or similar role.
- Coaching skills, facing forward, balancing the here & the now (operational), with mid-long term (tactical) and long term (strategic) view, overseeing the whole, think like an entrepreneur, candid debater, sound judgment (‘common sense’), strong communicator on all levels, willing to do what it takes to get the job done, empathy, practicing learning agility, driving high quality connections on all levels, flexible and able to handle changing priorities.
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Maintains personal effectiveness, even in demanding circumstances and stays open to change
- Ability to deal with a high speed of change and uncertainty
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project maturity level of the organization;
- Experience in leading professionals
- Result driven and flexible when needed (Customer focused)
- Excellent presentation and convincing personality.
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Pragmatic coordinator
- Change Manager
- In depth understanding of the dynamics of managing projects (gained by experience) is preferred
- Knowledge of or experience with project management methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, PRINCE2) is preferred
This is a ‘detavast’ request: Our client is looking for candidates who are open to a contract with our client after a period of 12 months.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.