Business Information Expert
This BIE role has focus on CPQ related capabilities such as commercial product, license & entitlement management, contract management, pricing, and quotes.
Info on BMSS program
• Business process scope: M20 & O2C
• Capabilities: Commercial catalog, contract management, pricing, quotes, billing, license managment
• IT Systems: Model N, SAP (KMAT + VC), ARIA, Gemalto, Kenandy, Salesforce
• Data domains: Product master data, Customer master data, pricing master data, transactional data in business processes
You are the data design lead for the configure, price and quote processes within the organisation. You are working as part of the transformation program team, EIM design, build and operations teams, BPO/E CPQ and IT architect to ensure that optimal global solutions are defined, build and supported on CPQ in our new systems.
Your key areas of responsibilities include
1. Custodian of the global data designs for CPQ processes
2. Responsible for the design of the target data model, incl. information flows, value sets, data quality rules
3. Driving design decisions towards global and harmonized data models and data flows and highest data quality across processes and systems
4. Ensure that the data designs satisfy needs of new business models within the organisation (Software, services, solutions etc.)
5. Ensure adherence to internal data management principles and guidelines
6. Coordinate data design activities across domains (Product, Customer, …)
7. Support deployment into our IT systems and data operations
8. Ensure cross program alignment on these topics
9. Provide data design leadership to all EIM teams
10. Coach and train BIEs, Domain Functional Experts (DFEs) and Data Migration Experts (DMEs)
11. Build and operate a strong network of stakeholders, subject matter experts and peers in M2O, EIM, Markets, Businesses and Functions
12. Knowledge of sales processes data domains such as catalog management, pricing, contract management, customer and commercial product.
•Ability to effectively present and communicate to senior stakeholders (e.g. BPOs)
•Potential to develop leadership in selected information model domains related to I2M, M2O, O2C or enabling business process
•Communication skills to challenge and influence counterparts (BPEs, IT BAs)
•Broad understanding of business challenges in high tech manufacturing and consumer goods
–Value chain processes
–Business models (product, system, project, service)
•Proven track record in expert roles driving master data or BI solutions
–requirements definition and consulting
–design, implementation and roll out
•Technical knowledge of data in application and/or process knowledge
Stuur ons asap een recent en op de aanvraag getuned CV plus motivatie, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.