Business Analyst Product Life Cycle Management
The Business Unit is an emerging business which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the organisations' mature market model. As part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the onboarding of our organization.
The Job will entail the collection of requirements, creation of a solution design and designing an E2E process that will work for a healthcare business. Hands on function in a small implementation team. Run workshops for Gap Analysis create work instructions and user training material.
Master data management,
Release and change management processes.
New product Introductions, Product Creation Processes
- HBO+/ Academic
- Experience implementing SAP, Windchill systems in supply chain environments
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English
- Can Do attitude and flexibility to communicate openly with various domains and organizational levels
- Experience with complex system landscape, Siebel, Sofon, SAP VC, Apptus & interfaces.
- Experience with functional process analyses using methods and tools
- Experienced in workshops and training in supply chain environment
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change
You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating products as part of an international implementation program.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.