Business Analyst HR Domain
Oil & Gas
- Can-do mentality
- Hands on
- Analytically strong
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel (if required and if possible again)
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers!
The business analyst will work in HR Digitalization Programme on the Payroll outsourcing The Business Analyst should have experience in/with at least 1 of the following, preferably more:
- HR IT business domain & Payroll
- Integrations & data management
Key role attributes:
- Requirements gathering and definition – being able to gather, understand and describe Payroll business requirements and challenge these against design and standardization principles, market standards and current Payroll SAP configuration (reverse engineer). This to correctly identify and document the business needs of stakeholders, help them determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
- Design documentation – being able to translate stated and agreed requirements into clear designs documents and facilitate sign-off processes.
- Scope and change request management– ensure clear understanding of scope and actively support the project manager in guarding this. If needed execute the process to define deviations of the scope via change request (describe, analyse impact etc)
- Communication and stakeholder engagements - being able to effectively interact with and communicate to HR, Payroll and IT representatives on different levels. Both written and verbally
- Workshops - Being able to prepare, host and facilitate sessions and workshops with proper report outs of the results
- Compliance – Ensure design of solutions are compliant with Information Risk Management, Architecture, Support team, Shell controls and process, data privacy and regulatory requirements
- Risk management - Support Project manager in the risk assessment/management and provide insight and recommendation for mitigation for identified risks
- Testing & cutover - support various testing phases (prep test scripts, support defect resolution etc.) of the implementation and prepare and execute cutover planning (e.g runbooks, dress rehearsals, dry-runs etc.)
- Vendor management – being able to effectively work with, interact and manage the vendor (resources) within the BA scope of activities
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.