Business Analyst Data Management & Governance
Oil & Gas
- Should have 8 to 10 years experience.
- Should have good knowledge in the Master data and its relationships within our client's Master data scope.
- Should be able look into the process of Commissioning, Maintenance, MOC and Turnarounds and provide a clarity on the changes which needs to happen to the master data.
- Create a overview of the objects available in various master data systems and be able to determine the key components needed, Systems to be updated, References to be maintained and systems to be propagated to derive value.
- Should be able to query through data bases using SQL scripts.
- Should be able to read Data Models and Industry standards and classifications.
- Should be able do gap analysis, detect difference and suggest outcome Platform(if any) Master Data Management.
- Domain expertise in Downstream, Upstream and Information Governance experience.
Unfortunately this position is not open to freelancers!
For our international client in The Hague we are looking for a Business Analyst Data Management & Governance.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.