Oil & Gas
Business Analysis is responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
This position has the following accountabilities:
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
The role benefits from knowledge of the Audit and/or Assurance processes.
- The candidate must be able to deal with senior stakeholders across the organisations.
- Getting the most out of the existing systems through involvement in the continuous improvement initiatives ensuring that all IT contributions are well integrated with the business improvement activities.
- Getting more value out of data and process through the application of existing and new IT technology.
- Prioritisation of new IT investments within limited funding capacity.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT excluded.