Oil & Gas
Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This position will give you the opportunity to grow to become an active thought partner and solution visionary who shapes the technology demand and direction in the business community.
This position has the following accountabilities:
- Create and present compelling business cases to justify solution value and establish approval, funding and prioritization.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Understand and stay abreast of relevant architectures and technologies related to a business area. Research potential solutions and innovative ideas. Guide and manage interactions with technology vendors.
- Lead stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions.
- The focus of this role is on the Collective-SOFY application landscape supporting the Governance, Risk and domain (GRC)..
- Its key responsibility ís to build expertise regarding the intersection of IRM business processes/IRM business needs with SOFY-Collective from a technical perspective. This to ensure system changes evolve according to IRM/IT strategy, and to meet IRM business needs. The Business Analyst will assess impact of changes of SOFY to Collective and vice versa, with a full understanding of the shared Collective-SOFY data model and integration logic.
- Custodianship of the cross-application setup, configuration, data model, logical interfaces.
- The analyst will also ensure a consistent, unified approach to GRC via changes and projects with regard to the SOFY-Collective landscape.
- Respond to organizational and environmental changes during in-progress activities.
- Guide business stakeholders to gain acceptance / sign-off despite competing objectives. Manage requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives and end-user buy-in.
- Describe technology in terms easily understood by business customers and set realistic customer expectations for the project outcome. Adjust customer expectations in accordance with changes in scope.
- Generate innovative approaches to existing problems or new opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to build trust and understand their goals, motivations, constraints, risks, and operating environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Agile project experience.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling.
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMI-PBA certification preferred.
- Lean Practitioner training and experience are an asset.
- Typical Years of Experience: 4 to 7 years of corporate IT experience
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
Benefitial but not required experience and skills:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance domain knowledge: policies, processes, software, controls management
- Archer software
Software demand, change and release management: specification, design, testing, release management
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT excluded.