Business analist (ANR-15670)
Oil & Gas
The Information Sharing Risk Assessment (ISRA) Process Improvement Project needs to redesign the end-to-end ISRA process, improve the value of the assessment, shorten the process duration, introduce lifecycle controls, and integrate the ISRA output with the Identity and Access Management process (IAM).
Busines Analyst is needed to lead:
• Elicit and document business requirements
• Translate business requirements into functional requirements for system development, process workflow and controls
• Design, document and embed process in the organization
• Act as a sounding board for alternate ideas/solution
• Propose alternate solutions to simplify and automate solution
• Apply independent thinking to problem solve
• Lead discussions about process redesign
• Take decisions regarding requirement prioritization and solution
• Communicate and manage stakeholder expectations
• Liase with system development resources and support testing activities
• Define process performance targets and measure compliance
• Apply knowledge of business process modelling
• Plan, monitor and report on status
• Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
• Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
• Facilitate process workshop
• Document procedures and present new process designs to stakeholders
Skills & Requirements:
[General Job Profile Skills & Requirements]
- Demonstrated learning agility in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving mentality
Unique Skills & Requirements not required but considered an advantage
- Experience with oil and gas
- Experience with Information Risk Management
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: Until 31st March 2019 with possible extension.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.