Benefits Management Consultant
Are you challenged by showing measurable results from projects and programs?
We are looking for a Benefits Management consultant who actively supports our projects and programs with the implementation of Benefits Management. Department information
The benefits management consultant will be hired by Operations Portfolio Management (OPM). OPM is part of Operations Strategies & Excellence (OSE) which is a department within the Operations. The Operations consists of factories in Veldhoven (2), Taiwan and USA (2) and other sectors as Supply Chain Management, Customer Support, Central Planning and Facilities Management. OPM is responsible for the definition and execution of the non-product-related program & project portfolio of Operations.
IT being an important part in most of these programs, OSE is also responsible for the project and program interaction with the organizations IT department.
The OPM department has the mission to enable worldwide operational excellence for the organization by driving and realizing the organizations Operations portfolio.
The mission of the Benefits Management competence is to help Operations achieve Operational Excellence by maturing Benefits Management. The Benefits Management consultant maintains & optimizes the Benefits Management approach and brings this approach into practice by actively supporting programs & projects in implementing Benefits Management.
Project and program support:
- Share Benefits Management vision & approach with relevant program stakeholders;
- Explain the necessity/ added value of Benefits Management;
- Support programs with relevant input from performance mngt perspective;
- Ensure high quality Benefits Management key deliverables;
- Translate program objectives towards measurable benefits;
- Guard follow-up on project and program specific Benefits Management plan;
- Guard compliance to roles & responsibilities;
- Maintain & optimize the Benefits Management framework and key deliverables;
- Guard benefits reviews;
- Report on benefits realization;
BSC or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, or Financial Management.
- Certification in either “Managing Successful Programs” or “Managing Benefits”
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- In implementing Benefits Management/ business cases;
- Best practice performance management methods (EG. Balanced scorecard)
- Working in complex, large scale projects and programs;
- Excel skillsPreferred:
- 5 years of experience in organizations / industry comparable
- In change processes within an Operations environment
- Program controlling with focus on benefits
Context of the position
To support the success of these projects and programs we are implementing Benefits Management. Benefits Management aims to visualize the link between the results of projects and programs and the organizational results. This is the basis for showing if projects and programs are successful. The benefits management consultant reports to the Group Lead for Program Management within OSE. He/she has an important interface to the different program managers and furthermore has interfaces to other groups within OSE (e.g. Change Management) and the business. The consultant supports the different projects and programs within the Operations portfolio. Currently the Benefits Management competence within OSE consists of two consultants. The Benefits Management consultant actively maintains an extended network within & outside of the organization. This network includes the stakeholders within Operations (e.g. Performance Management) who are relevant for the competence he/she is working on.
- Drive, enthusiasm & persistence, self-starting and motivating;
- Exceptional communication & facilitation skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
- Structured and precise way of working;
- Action oriented;
- Influencing without power;
Stuur ons asap je recente CV + motivatie voor deze rol, beide in het Engels, samen met je beschikbaarheid/geplande vakanties en je all-in uurtarief excl. BTW.
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.