Backend (Golang) Developer
What you will do:
- Build a range of APIs to serve multiple internal consumers ranging from customer facing apps to machine learning pipelines;
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code;
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback;
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Strong knowledge of Go;
- Experience with distributed systems;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud);
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing highly scalable backend services;
- You know when to use a non-relational instead of a traditional relational database;
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture;
- Comfortable working with unix-like systems;
- Great communication skills.
Please also include in your resume:
- Links to online profiles you use such as Github, Twitter etc.
Interested? Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.