Oil and Gas
Within the Oil & Gas Industry external corrosion and corrosion under insulation is a billion-dollar problem. They lead to safety risks, downtime and expensive maintenance.
New visual inspections are done to detect integrity issues early with latest digital technologies like Deep Learning based Computer Vision.
Currently our systems are built on Mongo DB and AWS S3, and need to migrate to Azure Platforms (Azure Blob and Cosmos DB).
A new Software engineering project team has been setup to work on this exciting challenge, do you want to be part of this?
These positions are required for at least 6 months, and you will join an existing team taking over a project from an external partner. The team shift location to support the development.
- 2-3 days per week: Pernis Refinery Central Office (Wednesday-Thursday-Friday)
- 1-2 days per week: Amsterdam STCA office (Monday- Tuesday)
- 1 day per week: Flexible (at home)
- Travel cost will be covered by the project
You have the following essentials in your portfolio:
- Work experience 5+ years in Python and data engineering
- You work with data consider yourself a back-end developer and have worked with Python.
- You have used Linux OS (preferably Ubuntu) and are familiar with all backend development tools.
- You are familiar with backend frameworks such as Django and Flask and have experiences using it for backend development.
- You have experience in cloud-based development (AWS or Azure).
- You have worked in a DevOps environment, and take ownership of CI / CD lifecycle of your deliverables.
- You have hands-on experience with the Mongo DB API for data binding.
Nice to have
- You have experience in working on Azure platform and have deployed your deliverables to Azure, using the DevOps CI / CD pipeline.
- You have experience with Amazon AWS, specifically with S3 data storage, and Mongo DB
- You have hands-on experience with Hadoop / Spark.
- You have Data science experience working with Machine learning models and AI using frameworks such as TensorFlow, NumPy etc on Python.
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.