Onze klant is ontwikkeld om een gebruiksvriendelijk platform te creëren dat jong gebruikte auto's van hoge kwaliteit aanbiedt die je kunt bekijken en kopen - en dit alles volledig online. Zonder verrassingen en zonder gedoe. Gewoon een auto kopen zoals het hoort - eenvoudig!
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- 2+ years software development
- 2+ years creating or integrating RESTful Services and API's
- Experience working in Scrum / Agile organization
- 2+ years working in Scrum / Agile organization
- Appreciation of functional programming
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality outcomes
- AWS is een extra pre
- Affiniteit met PHPUnit (of Codeception of andere test tooling), Gitlab CI
- Ervaring met Doctrine ORM
Do you like to create cool things and make them your own? Interested in working within an agile environment?
Does fast moving company excite you? If you answered yes to these questions, please challenge yourself and apply now for the role of Back-end developer.
What will you do?
We are looking for Back End Developers, who can create innovative back-end applications using .NET Core, C# and Entity Framework. Your responsibilities include creating and integrating RESTful web services. Working in two-week sprints, we create high quality applications that can scale. As part of our full end-to-end scrum team, you will give input on estimation and tasking. At our client, the energy is high and we make things happen fast. There’s an abundance of in-house knowledge in our back-end team. As a Back End Developer, you can participate in our weekly guild so you expect to be stimulated and expect to grow.
The ideal candidate has an architectural mindset and can work under pressure. You don’t mind going the extra mile to meet deadlines. You enjoy working with the latest development tools and an impressive Development Stack. You can work productively in teams and can take charge of a situation when you need to. Above all, you can make things happen.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop back end applications with .NET Core, C#
- Advocate for back-end best practices
- Find the best solutions to user stories
- Participate in full end-to-end scrum team
- Work productively in a team
- Domain driven design
- Database design and query
- Microservice architecture/distributed system
- Bus/messaging system
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.