Oil & Gas
This role is focused on support and enhancements of in-house applications developed in technologies like Perl, PHP, MySQL, and Apache. Some of the specific duties include the day-to-day monitoring and bug fixing of applications, enhancements of applications, collaboration with vendors, deployments/upgrades, and other related duties as needed/determined.
- Expertise in Perl and Python.
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) experience and knowledge.
- Experience interfacing with customers, end-users, service providers and vendors to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as a good command of the English Language both verbal and written.
- Experience with DB design.
- Preferred expertise working Projects, contributing technically and/or managing small (technical) deliverables.
- ITIL IT management processes (ability to operate stringent Change, Incident, Problem, Request, Asset Management and Release Management regimes)
- Candidates should be aware of application delivery and associated workflows preferably in a Storage and/or Data-management environment.
- Technical expertise at an administrator level in Linux, Windows, NetApp, or Isilon is a plus.
Soft Skills an Experience
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate trade-offs in work activities
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work independently as part of a global team
- Work effectively across cultural boundaries in a 24x7 environment
- Part of a global team based in several locations
- As part of a global team the incumbent will need to be flexible to work outside of standard office hours.
- Will need to be available to join virtual teleconferences and meetings outside normal business hours if necessary.
- Scope of the role is broad spanning applications, data and infrastructure
Please send us asap your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT excluded.