IAM Support Analyst
The IAM Support Analyst may be asked to support other services as the IAM Operations Group expands its support capabilities in the growth of it's service portfolio.
- Provide application owner’s first level technical support, problem analysis and problem resolution which may involve escalating issues to other technical support groups based on business criticality related to the Client Access Management meeting the agreed SLA.
- Use client’s standard end-to-end ITIL processes and tools (such as Service Manager/Service Now, Vendor customer portal) to manage incidents via ticket system to resolve/escalate problems, changes, assets, and service interruptions. Lack of attention to proper processes and tools could impact the SLA with the Business.
- Raise incident ticket, engage and collaborate with extended support teams and route secondary ticket/email to the appropriate teams.
- Provide oversight of functional support mailbox to respond quickly and effectively to issues, requests or queries from application owners or user community according to the agreed SLA.
- Perform daily systemic and operational production checks on Access Management Service including systemic monitoring. (eg: Network connection, FAAS). Pro-active identify potential large impact issue, and act on mitigation plan or solution.
- Participate and contribute to knowledge management process by documenting issues/resolutions and/or processes in repository to share to the team.
- Participate in Operation call with Internal/external support team, to ensure issue/problem are resolved as per SLA.
- Execute request management process as per documented in work instructions and comply with the required controls for request raised to Business Application Support Desk.
- As part of day to day job, ensure that all the works are done accordingly to the general controls as per documented in the application summary file.
- Execute specific control tasks and reporting by following documented work instructions as part of the segregation of duty as per required in the supported application summary file.
- High degree of application and organizational complexity.
- Knowledge and expertise of systems/application integration and dependencies.
- Support future security projects (provide input to and validate design, analysis, etc.)
- Provide support with shift work and occasionally also weekend support.
- 9 to 12 years of experience in IT application operation support.
- Experience working with ITIL processes and User Access Management product.
- Experience with Saviynt Application.
- Experience in Service Integration support.
- Experience and knowledge in SAP User Access Management.
- Experience with Application Operation Level 1 support and working in teams.
- Knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Knowledge and experience working with ITIL processes and User Access Management product/application.
Soft skills and experience
- Ability to work with teams from diverse cultures and in different time zones in a global, virtual environment.
- Effective communication and influencing skills. Able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
- Good customer liaison skills across all organization levels
- Work well under pressure. Deliver solutions fast with quality and in a compliant way.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.