Advisor Learning Projects & CI
Oil and Gas
We have an ongoing ambition to drive operational excellence and expand the scope of our Learning Operations organization, which delivers a range of services in support of the efficient and effective delivery of organizational development and learning within RDS. As part of a reorganization of the Learning Operations team, we intend to further build on our internal project management and CI capability with two Advisor positions to help deliver both large scale learning projects and CI initiatives. Focus of these roles will be on end-to-end delivery of change, spanning pipeline management and opportunity framing, requirements analysis and solution design, implementation and change management, through to benefits realization and closeout.
Reporting to the Manager Learning Projects & CI, the Advisor Learning Projects & CI Learning Projects brings further project delivery and CI expertise to the broader Learning Operations team. This position offers a unique opportunity to support the delivery of major global Learning projects, as well as to get involved in strategical, tactical and operational improvements of the offshored and outsourced services delivered to both the Learning organization and its learners. These activities will contribute to the broader operational excellence, business partnership and innovation goals for the HR Services organization in support of the Businesses and Functions.
- Contributes to the Learning Operations programm office in terms of management of the portfolio and pipeline of centrally coordinated global Learning projects and CI initiatives, supporting effective pacing, sequencing and budgeting
- Advises on and manages (independently or as part of a broader governance structure) project and CI delivery, including: identification and framing of opportunities, forming of project teams and delivery structures, business case development, scoping and planning, requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and testing, implementation and transition, change management, benefits definition and assurance
- Proactively manages resources, dependencies and risks and structurally reports back on progress, intervening where targets are at risk and escalating to the Manager Learning Projects as required
- Supports the Manager Global Learning Projects and Manager Learning Operations in the engagement of LearnNet, the Learning Businesses and Functions and HR Services organization
- Feeds in internal and external best practices in project management and CI
- Advises on and contributes to the definition and implementation of project management & CI capability building and sharing initiatives within the broader Learning Operations team and HR Services organization
- Supporting effective partnerships and delivering improvements directly and through others (vendors/3rd Parties, HR Process Architects, HRIT, HR Services and Learning Manager/Advisors).
- Coordinating with a large network of stakeholders across HR Learning, HR Services and other functions.
- Balancing the tension between driving standardization and simplification agendas, and meeting business and local requirements.
- Balancing the tension of personal delivery and delivery through others on a portfolio of global projects and CI initiatives
Experience and Qualifications required
- 5+ years of experience in varied HR and/or IT project and CI delivery roles.
- Ability to deliver operational excellence through project change initiatives.
- Ability to interact well with people of different backgrounds, interests and/or priorities, build coalitions and alliance of groups that may have widely different aims.
- Experience in and exposure to the application of project management, change management and CI tools and methodologies within (and preferably also outside) of Shell.
- Experience in the integration space of (Learning) People, Processes, Policy, Systems and Data.
- Experience and relationships in HR, and Learning specifically.
- Proven delivery track record.
Key Competences required
- Demonstrated behaviours across the leadership attributes will be key to successful delivery and growth in this role, as follows:
- Creating competitive advantage through strong partnerships, including the ability to collaborate and influence across organizational boundaries Growth:
- Setting direction and guiding the business through changing contexts and requirements;
- Setting and maintaining a high standard of professional and operational excellence, demonstrating visible leadership and people management skills to drive delivery.
- Demonstrated resilience and the ability to work consistently through challenges with integrity and transparency
Please send us asap your recent CV + a motivation for this role, both in English, together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded.